Professional Installation, Repair & Maintenance of Stone Floor, Flooring Restoration Domestic & Commercial
A favourite with home owners and businesses alike is natural stone flooring, as beautiful as it is functional. This type of flooring has many benefits and is perfect in a wide range of settings, including kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, conservatories and outdoor areas like porches. It brings a timeless elegance and sophistication to any space, and is practical, hard wearing, and a dream to keep clean.
Stone flooring in the form of tiles, is so popular and blends seamlessly into any interior design plan, that it compliments any style and design, and will not need to be replaced each time you decorate. Stone tiles come in materials including marble, granite, limestone, slate and travertine, each bringing it’s own character and aesthetic qualities. Whether you want a classic, rustic or chic look for your home, you will find your idea of perfection with real stone flooring.
Some of the advantages of choosing stone flooring include:-
- A floor which is easy to clean just requiring a soft brush and a mop
- An investment which will raise the value of your home
- A home improvement that will never go out of fashion
- A floor which always looks classy and stylish
- Tiles which are all unique, featuring natural colouring, and characteristics like veining
- They keep homes cool where the climate is warm
- They can be decorated with luxurious rugs or even carpeted over for a change
- These tiles require little or no maintenance
- Stone flooring delivers a hygienic flooring solution and does not hold onto pet hairs, skin dust or debris
- As it conducts heat well, this flooring option is ideal for use with underfloor heating
If you want the look of stone floors but would prefer a more affordable choice, there are some amazing products available which replicate stone, marble, slate and also wooden floors. Karndean have a range of stunning, high quality luxury vinyl tiles [LVT] in a variety of designs and colours, and can be found at reputable flooring specialists like Wood Street Carpets. Give them a call on 01245 358900.
Diamond Polishing, Stair Treads & Riser Repair, In-Situ Flooring Repairs, Wall & Floor Restoration